- The minimum age for admission to the Nursery class is 2 ½ – 3 Years and class PP.I is 3½ Years at the time of admission.
- Parents/Guardians are requested to produce the Birth Certificate of the child issued by the Municipal Corporation/Gram Panchayat positively at the time of admission.
- Parents will have a casual meeting with the principal. The principal’s decision will be final concerning the admissions of the candidate.
- A student coming from another school must submit the original Transfer Certificate from the school previously attended.
- Student coming from other districts, states, or board shall submit the original Transfer Certificate duly countersigned by DEO/Authority of that District/Board.
- If a child is admitted in the middle of a session, the maintenance fee of previous months has to be pain at the time of admission.
- Provisional admission is given for a period of 15 days,and if the documents are not submitted within the stipulated time, the provisional certificate is automatically terminated.
- Parents may please note that no child is automatically eligible for admission to this institution, unless the admission procedure is complete.
ADMISSION FEE FOR NEW STUDENTS
|Nursery||PP – I & PP – II||I to V||VI to VIII||IX & X||XI & XII Science||XI & XII Commerce|
FEE STRUCTURE – 2019-2020
|Fee Head||Nursery||PP – I & PP – II||I to V||VI to VIII||IX & X||XI & XII Science||XI & XII Commerce|
|Tuition Fee (Yearly)||11500||14900||15700||16900||19800||34000||34000|
|Maintenance Fee (Yearly)||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000|
|Activity Fund (Yearly)||850||850||850||850||850||850||850|
|Library Fee (Yearly)||–||200||450||700||700||1550||1550|
|Science Fee (Yearly)||–||–||–||750||900||3350||–|
|Examination Fee (Yearly)||600||600||700||700||700||750||750|
|Sports & Games (Yearly)||300||300||300||350||350||350||350|
FEE PAYMENT IN FOUR INSTALLMENTS
|INSTALLMENTS||Nursery||PP – I & PP – II||I to V||VI to VIII||IX & X||XI & XII Science||XI & XII Commerce|
(To be paid by 30th April)
(To be paid by 15th August)
(To be paid by 15th November)
(To be paid by 15th January)
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The School Fee is to be paid in four installments i.e. April, July-September, October- December and January – March.
- The Corporation Bank, 1st Floor, Sant Bhawan, Ghantaghar, Near Petrol Pump, Niharika, Korba collects the fee in the Bank, during the working hours.
- Fees should be paid within the installment.
- While paying fee, please make sure that the payment slips are dully in with Name, Surname, Class Section, Date and other particulars in BLOCK LETTERS.
- No dues Form should be cleared before Mid-Term and Annual Examination. In case a student fails to clear the dues he/she may not be allowed to attend classes or examinations.
- Fees should be paid on time. If the fee is not paid on time, Late Fine will be charged Rs. 100/- per month.
- Cheque payment is accepted in the School Office.
- If Cheque is bounced Rs. 100/- will be charged.
- Fee paid is not refundable.
- 4th installment should be paid by 15th
- In addition to this kindly follow the fee schedule as shown in the payment slip.
TIMING OF THE BANK Monday to Friday – 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM [2nd & 4th Saturdays – Bank Holiday]